Friday 9 November 2012

Style Diaries.


                                                  "Dressing is a way of life"




  Hats are my essentials for fall its an easy touch to the whole outfit.
Hat ( anthropologie) Dress ( anthropologie) Blazer ( forever 21) Shoes ( Tory Burch) Necklace ( from my tita)


Cardigan is like my life saver if I feel that I have nothing to wear and wanted to feel feminine, I would usually wear a cardigan or blazer with my dress or skirt.
Cardigan ( Joe fresh) Dress ( Community,Aritzia) Hat ( Holt Renfrew)
Shoes (Cole Haan) Necklace ( thanks to my mother in law and sister in laws)

 Im not into "jeans" hmmm I think I only have 2 pairs of jeans,I dont know why I dont like wearing jeans though I wear trousers like cotton,silk trousers but jeans hmm no.. 
Cardigan ( Zara) Top (H&M) Skirt ( Urban) necklace ( from a good friend ) Shoes ( bloch). You can never go wrong with bloch and repetto. It makes you want to dance when you wear them =)



My lazy errands outfit. I raided my husband's closet hehe
Top ( Burberry) Dress ( Community,Aritzia) Bag ( Givenchy Nightingale shopping bag)



Playing with colours and prints.
Celebrated the 175 years of Holt Renfrew! So I decided to wear my magenta blazer. 
Top ( got it from nordstrom) Blazer and pants ( H&M) Bag ( Prada) Shoes ( Gucci) Necklace ( from my tita)


Knits and maxi skirt.

Top ( Joe fresh) Skirt ( forever 21) Necklace ( from a good friend) Shoes ( Michael Kors)


Playing with prints.

Im addicted to shift dress because one,its comfy, second its easy to pull off when your lazy just wear a statement necklace and your good to go=)

Dress (Zara) Shoes ( Jimmy Choo)





No comments:

Post a Comment